Welcome 2 Gadgy Zone TECHNOLOGY ARENA

Monday, October 8, 2007

Logitech unveils Innovative Harmony Remotes and Streaming Music Systems in India


Logitech just unveiled a number of products in the home entertainment market in India. Gracing the event with her elegance was Soha Ali Khan. The products unveiled are the Logitech Harmony universal remotes and sound music streaming systems.

The Logitech universal remote line-up include the Harmony Remote 1000, Harmony 885 and Harmony 525.

Soha who was obviously smitten by the innovativeness of Logitech’s products said, “Everything’s going digital. It’s really difficult to imagine a home without these Logitech products in the near future. I had seen Harmony 1000 when I was traveling in the US earlier this year and have wanted to get my hands on it. It’s really cool. I can get rid of all my other remotes!”

No comments: